About the Menomonie Public Library Foundation
The Menomonie Public Library Foundation…from brochure
The mission of the Menomonie Public Library Foundation is to sustain, enhance, and ensure the continuing development of a valuable resource in this community.
- Special Project Gifts – you may designate your gift for to be used for a special project at the library.
- Gift to the Foundation – A one time or recurring gift for general use. An unrestricted gift provides the most flexibility, allowing the foundation to use the funds for its most urgent needs and activities.
- More Ways to Give
- Legacy Gifts – You may choose to designate the Menomonie Public Library Foundation as beneficiary in your will or trust.
- Employer Matching Gifts
- IRA Qualified Charitable Distributions
Nautilus Society – Your contributions to the Nautilus Endowment Fund, regardless of size, are cumulative and credited to you from year-to-year until you’ve given at least $1,000, at which time you become an official Nautilus Society donor.
Foundation Board of Directors
- Helen Hullberg, President
- Kurt Brown, Vice President
- Rose Burns, Treasurer
- Megan Bayrd, Nautilus Representative
- Diana Kleven
- Mike Kneer
- Sheri Nero
- Eldora Ondrus
- Carol Cherney, Liaison to the Friends of the Menomonie Public Library
- Larry Jess, Recording Treasurer
- Joleen Sterk, Menomonie Public Library Director
- Darrin Witucki, Liaison to the Menomonie Public Library Board of Trustees
To learn more about Foundation giving opportunities contact: email@example.com
The Menomonie Public Library Foundation, Inc. is a 501c (3) – All gifts are tax deductible
Community Foundation of Dunn County
MPL Foundation endowment funds have been invested in the Community Foundation of Dunn County. The Community Foundation has been creating a better Dunn County since 1995. Their passion is to promote charitable giving that creates a permanent source of capital to benefit and enrich the quality of life for everyone in the Dunn County Area.